- how much protein
do I need
- strengthen your
ligaments and tendons
- how to raise
- negative effects
of low testosterone
MUST TO KNOW
- benefits and harms
- side effects
Low testosterone in menis mainly due to genetic predisposition, or age-related changes. The hormonal surge occurs in adolescence, then the testosterone level is high up to about 30 years of age. After this age, androgen levels begin to decline slowly but inexorably. Testosterone in men is considered to be truly low, if its level is reduced to 14 units (nm/l), and when the symptoms androgen failure become noticeable externally.
What else affects the reduction of testosterone (other than age or genetic make up)?
It is MOST often –
overloads of the nervous system
- First of all, the lack of male emotion (needed victory).
- Job which associated with constant stress.
- Family problems.
- The total exhaustion of the nervous system.
– Smoking - beats strongly through the blood vessels.
- Abuse of alcohol.
- Drugs disrupt the hormonal system is fully. Testosterone levels in children taking narcotics corresponds to its level in the ELDERLY.
- Long-term abstinence - FIRST.
- Lack of exercise (as well, and immoderate trainings).
- The eating of so-called women's foods.
- Obesity contributes to the transformation of testosterone to ESTROGEN.
A noticeable damage to the hormonal system cause the consequences from the use of potent drugs.
The signs and effects of low testosteroneFalling levels of androgen in men is accompanied by an increase of female hormones - estrogens.
The consequences of this –
man begin to experience frequent hot flashes, sudden dizziness. The main trouble -
If the situation still does not require medical intervention then you can improve the hormonal status of readily available funds - how to raise testosterone levels.
Связь с Админом - по всем вопросам сайта Обращаться через форму