- how much protein
do I need
- strengthen your
ligaments and tendons
- how to raise
- negative effects
of low testosterone
MUST TO KNOW
- benefits and harms
- side effects
Glutamine - a very important amino acid, our muscles more than half composed of this protein . Our body gets it from food, as well as he can produce this substance. Another positive quality - this protein may accumulate in the muscles.
The action of glutamine
- it is involved in the production of protein
- anti-catabolic effects (inhibition of protein destruction)
- increase in GROWTH hormone
- it is auxiliary energy for muscle
- lifting immunity
- protection from over fatigue
- it, along with glucose serves as a building material for the core element of strengthening the joints and ligaments - glucosamine.
GLUTAMINE in FOODS
Creatine plays an important role in muscle work as well as replenishment energy. It may be produced by the body from amino acids (example - methionine). Creatine can accumulate in the muscles above the norm, than necessarily need to use that would provide high intensity training loads. Consumption of Cr by the human body is less than 2 grams per day.
Effects of creatine
- It allows you to increase the intensity of strength training. The high load - high results - rapid muscle growth.
See also - Impact of Cr and its side effects.
CREATINE in FOODS
The important amino acid that is not produced by the body. It serves as the basis for other proteins.
The functions of methionine
- It is building material for the production of proteins in the body.
- Methionine involved in the production of important substances, for example - creatine, epinephrine.
- Activation of hormone action.
-Accelerate of recovery after exercise.
METHIONINE in FOODS
Связь с Админом - по всем вопросам сайта Обращаться через форму